Thursday, November 6, 2008

U to the E to the A! (Go Cougs!)

For UEA, Jonathan's parents came down and stayed here in Orem. We had sooo much fun! We went shopping, to dinner, watched the BYU game, and also went to the BYU vs Utah womens volleyball game. It was a lot of fun and we loved having the Pecks down for the weekend!
Here's Easton with Cosmo. We tried to get him to look at the camera, but he was having too much fun pulling Cosmo's whiskers!

Here's the whole fam! From front left to right, Jonathan, me, Jocelyn, then back Whitney, her friend Tyson, Easton, Grandma Kate, and Grandpa Dave.
Here's a family picture. Easton looks like a goof.

Easton was attacking me from the row behind!
Easton spent a lot of the game walking all over the bleachers and around the track. Good thing Grandpa was there to give Mom a break! Thanks to everyone for coming! We really did have a blast! We're sure excited to be home with family and not 2,000 miles away! :)

I thought I'd throw this pic in here as well. Jonathan and I got to go to the BYU vs New Mexico game. It's kind of funny looking at this picture now, because this was a cold day in the middle of a ton of warm days and now we're looking at semi-warm days in the midst of freezing days. Oh I miss summer!

2 comments:

Janaca said...

Looks like you and your family have been up to some fun things lately! Very cute picturess.

Chris and Brindy said...

I love looking at all of my friends' and family's blogs. It's so fun to be able to keep up with lives that move so quickly. Last year we went through the whole Fu Manchu ordeal too! ha ha..must be a guy/husband thing. :) I'm sorry to hear about Easton's ailments, hope all is going well.