Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catch-up #2

Despite any promises at posting more regularly, I again have five or six different groups of pictures on my computer ready to be posted and with no one to post them. Finally, Easton is asleep, and even though I have a messy house and a million other things to be doing... I am going to get this done! Our house has been a little bit crazy lately though, so I guess I have a good excuse. Easton hit the 9 month mark three weeks ago, and since then he has had a bad cold, an ear infection, a yeast infection, and has cut FOUR teeth and is cutting THREE MORE!!! Holy cow. We noticed his first tooth on his 9 month birthday, and since then they've been popping out right and left. Needless to say, he is not a very happy little boy. And he still has the yeast, and for those of you who haven't seen it, it's bad diaper rashX10 and it creeping onto his belly and legs. Poor baby! We now wake up anywhere from every half hour to every three hours during the night (yes, we did have a night where it was every 30 minutes for almost 5 hours!) and he clings to me most of the day. But, the end is in sight. He is finished with his ear infection and we slap Oral B on every night as well as give him Motrin and teething tablets, and I think it's starting to help. Enough whining though, now onto the fun stuff!
A little while ago I put Easton down for a nap and went in to check on him and this is what I found:

What a silly kid! He slept like that for a while, too, until I got done taking pictures and laid him down. I love how babies can fall asleep in the weirdest places.
This next picture is one of my favorites! It's from Jonathan's birthday in September.

The picture doesn't quite do it justice. The lights were out and just the candles were lit so Easton went to sit on Jonathan's lap while he blew them out. Jocelyn snapped a picture just as it went dark and in the flash you could see Easton's eyes the size of golf balls! It was awesome!
Despite the difficulties lately we've had lots of fun times, too. We sure love being a family! I honestly have about 7 posts I need to put on here, so I'll do my best!

1 comment:

Matt and Cori said...

Haha these are such cute pictures Linsi I love them! He is such a cutie! I bet you guys have so much fun with him.