Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Tag!

Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet? At our ward when we lived in Raintree. He gave a great talk and I just had to go meet him.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year and 1 month
3. How long have you been married? 1 year and 7 months
4. What does he do to surprise you? Flowers, cleans, comes home early
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his gorgeous face
6.What is your favorite quality? He has a good attitude about everything and is easy-going
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually sweetie, but lots of random things (cuddle ruckus, love chucks, that kind of stuff)
8. What is his favorite food? Fettucini and pretzels
9. What is his favorite sport? Football and Basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss? My apartment when we were country-swing dancing
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? laugh
12.Do you have children? Easton who is ten months!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yes I learn new ones every day! He can fix anything mechanical and was a mathlete in high school.
14. How old is he? 25
15. Who said I love you first? He did, 2 minutes before leaving me for the summer to work.
16. What is his favorite music? Some hard rock, country, punk, rap, basically everything. Oh, and he knows all the words to and the artist of any really really old country song.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is always striving to be better spiritually and he lets me realize my own mistakes instead of telling me I'm wrong.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? Left if you are looking at the bed
20. Will he read this? Yes

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Aren't husbands great? Sounds like you really like him! :)
Hope you're doing well missy!

Chelsee said...

LINS! I just want to tell you that your little Easton is so dang adorable! I can't get enough of him...especially in that cute little turkey costume! Ha ha so great!
Love,
Chelsee

marci and josh said...

You have such a cute family! This is Jonathon's cousin Josh's wife Marci. I found your blog thru Christian's. Anyway your little guys is so cute. Our blog is private, but you can email me and I can invite you, if you want.
marci326@gmail.com
Marci and Josh Sargent