Saturday, September 20, 2008

We love being home with family!

Now that we're home we get to spend time with all of the people that we've missed so much this summer! We love our families so much and have been so excited to spend time with them! Here is Easton playing with Grandma and Grandpa Peck in Grandpa's new truck.
Here's awesome Aunt Jocelyn. Easton loves playing with her!
One of the highlights of our visit was taking a ride on Grandpa's new John Deere lawn mower. Can't you just see the excitement bursting out of him?


Easton and Grandma took off on the mower...
...and kept going... and going... and going...
...but don't worry, they came back! Easton loves Grandpa Dave and Grandma Kate and Aunts Whitney and Jocelyn and we're so excited to be home to spend time with them!

3 comments:

BattFam said...

Hi Jonathan I hope you don't mind me looking at your cute blog. You have a cute little family. I am excited to see some of our classmates having blogs so I can see everyones family grow. Well I will check your blog often.
Des Batt

Matt and Cori said...

Hey guys, I'm so glad I found your blog! Easton is sooo cute! Keep in touch!

Evans Family said...

Easton is a doll! You 2 are so cute as well! I hope you will be able to come to Janson and Tara's reception on Oct 3 We would love to see you! Diana