Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pastel Art!

So, my friend Brooke is an amazing artist and is going to put her talents to good use! She drew an adorable pastel picture of Easton the other day and she's going to start a business drawing the pictures you send to her! They are super cute and cheap so check out her blog, Personalized Pastel Art, in my friends list! Way to go, Brooke!
PS- I don't know why the picture didn't post, but if you click on the weird box at the bottom of this post it will take you to a page with the pic of Easton, or else you can just check it out on her site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so glad you found me. I lost your address and never found it. Easton is so cute and big! I love his light hair and tan skin. Emrie never got that tan this summer. Did you guys have a good one? We are back... in Lehi. We have a townhome over here and love it. Where are you guys? We'd love to see you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I hear ya on the smaller place with a baby... that's why we wanted something a little bigger but it would be nice to someday have a house. We are in the same boat as you guys... can't turn down the great salary summer sales bring. Its nice that you guys know where you will be going next year though. We won't know til January. We loved Memphis though and Zak did really well so hopefully that's what next year will look like too! Anyway... next week is good for us any time before the weekend.

Alex & Megan said...

THis looks just like hiM!