Friday, September 19, 2008

I got a tag!

So, I have never been tagged before and even though this is probably a really immature thing to be excited about, I am!

3 Favorite Last Purchases....

1. New Jammies for Easton
2. A whole lotta food storage from Macey's caselot sale
3. Tashina's baby shower present! Holy cow shopping for little girls clothes is so fun!

3 Favorite Movies...
1. Singing in the Rain
2. Kicking and Screaming
3. August Rush

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet...
1. Been on a cruise
2. Been stung by a bee
3. Left the United States

3 Things I Cannot Live Without...
1. My Family
2. Dessert
3. A Treadmill -- so I can have as much dessert as I want!

3 Favorite Dishes...
1. Avocado Turkey Burgers
2. Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes
3. Anything my lover fixes for me

3 Favorite TV Shows...
1. SportsCenter (that's for Jonathan)
2. Shows about sharks and squids and other creatures in the sea
3. Racheal Ray

3 Last Places I Traveled...
1. Lake Powell
2. Coalville
3. Home from Virginia!

3 Favorite Desserts...
1. Cheesecake
2. Brownie Sundaes
3. Oreos, etc. I'm not gonna lie, this list could go on forever! It basically includes everything sweet!

3 Things I Would Buy if Money Weren't an Issue...
1. All the cute clothes I want for my kids!
2. Every ingredient in the world so I could make any recipe
3. A really really big truck

3 Wishes...
1. That me and Jonathan live for a long time and die together at the same time
2. That all of our kids will be happy and we'll be a close family forever
3. World Peace...seriously

3 People I Tag...
1. Bobi Sue
2. Brindy
3. Jacque

No comments: