Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Whole New World


Easton has discovered his freedom! At about 5 months old, he realized that he could get where he wanted just by turning into a wiggle worm! I would sit him in his car seat next to the treadmill at the gym while I ran and he would sit and wiggle the entire time, trying to get out of it. I was glad because it kept him entertained! Finally one day he was taking a nap in the car seat and when I went in to check on him, he had soundlessly wiggled out of his seat onto the floor and partially under the bed! I thought he would be upset he fell out, but he was so proud of himself! Since then he has progressed leaps and bounds and is now on the verge of crawling! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, trying to figure out how to go forward. He can go sideways and backwards but hasn't quite got the hang of forward yet. He will be there soon though! Just today he started moving his knees forward but then couldn't move his arms. I'm so excited for him to start moving!

No comments: