Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ice Castles and Grandparents

For Easter we went down to Tropic to visit my mom's parents, Easton's great-grandma and grandpa Bybee. Easton was so excited to see them and gave them both big smiles.

Tropic is a TINY town in Bryce Canyon in southern Utah and one of our favorite places to go. We decided to go hiking up to Mossy Caves and found that it was completely full of ice castles! They were so much fun to climb in and explore in.

Here's a picture of my sisters, Ashlee and Nikki, and me. They are the best sisters I could ask for and wonderful aunts to Easton. He's sure lucky to be born into such a great family that loves him so much!

This adorable little outfit was given to Easton by one of my best friends Tashina and it is one of my favorites. We put him in it to go hiking, but it got a little warmer than we expected. Although he looked cute as a button, he ended up so hot he was crying toward the end of the hike so Mommy, Daddy, and Easton headed back to the car for a little cool down. It was a great trip and so fun to see his great grandparents!

No comments: