Saturday, October 20, 2012

Summer Glorious Summer

It's a very good thing that I'm better at writing in my journal than I am at blogging. This is the first of a few posts to document what was the probably the best summer ever. And I have over 3,000 pictures to prove it.

We spent lots of time at the cabin in Fishlake


















Visited Copperton Mine



Found out Miles loves to be upside down


Easton played soccer and was awesome. In his last game he scored 101 goals. Just ask him. ;)


Played in Grandpa Dave and Grandma Kate's pool, a lot!






Played with stick horses


 Watched my cousin Tanner in the derby (and now it's Caden's new ambition in life)

I blew out 26 candles on my traditional strawberry-rhubarb pie


Jumped.... a lot!



Had couples stick-horse races up in Coalville at the Napoleon Dynamite party



Drove these cars all day


Rolled... and sat up.... and crawled... and now can't sleep because cribs are for standing up in and no matter how tired he is, we'll have to go in several times because he's standing up laughing at himself in the mirror and can't figure out how to get back down. Sheesh he's cute though.


Spent more time at the cabin



 Had our own Olympic courses


Continued to be so darn cute and smile non-stop


Went to Tracy Aviary



Rode the ferris wheel from Charly with Aunt Robin (Caden was terrified)


Played at Liberty Park (so cool)


Caden couldn't ride the motorcycle enough. He was constantly asking Mama or Papa to take him for rides



Hit up Seven Peaks a few times (love the pass of all passes)



Watched parades





And fireworks



Here are a few more from my birthday(which happens to be the day after America's)
Bran Muffin breakfast in bed and a flower in my hair
LOTS of pictures from my favorite artists


Some more memorable artwork





And visited Hogle Zoo. I didn't have my camera for the seals and polar bears, but they are awesome!


Here's the first installment of our summer of fun, stay tuned for part 2 (and maybe 3, and 4...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! This post must have taken forever! Holy pictures Batman!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those ARE some fun pictures. It's fun to see you blogging again.