Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FINALLY!

Just a little note to let everyone know that Caden passed his oxygen test!!! At the beginning of the week a nurse called and told me the doctor had looked at his results and they were still abnormal so he'd have to be on oxygen another month. Well, I was pretty bummed and today I called and asked to have the results sent to me so I could see how he was doing. Well, after some research, they found out that the oxygen company had actually sent them the results of the December 1st test again instead of the most recent one so they had it resent and found that he is normal and fine off of oxygen! Hooray! I am so pumped! Now he's off iron supplements, reflux meds, AND oxygen! He is now not on ANYTHING! Way to go Cado!

6 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hooray!! What wonderful news. I hated that oxygen tank and I only had it for a week!

Nicole said...

woo-hhooo!!! that's great news :) i bet you're so relieved!

Hazlett Family said...

yeah. That is so exciting.

Tanya said...

That is so awesome! What a tough little guy! :)

Tashina said...

YAY!! That is so exciting!

The Piercys said...

Yay! That is great news!