Friday, April 17, 2009

Drumroll Please...

Well, here comes another picture-less blog, but oh well. I planned to put some on, but I haven't scanned the ultrasound pictures onto my computer yet......wait, was that a typo? NOPE! I definitely said ultrasound pics because we are definitely having a baby!!! :) :) :) Of course there are a million other things I should post on here, but I thought I'd get the most important one down and see if I can get the rest on! I just found out that I am 12 weeks along and the due date is October 28! (I'm going to plan for the beginning of October, though, since Easton came 3 weeks early) I found out I was pregnant 5 weeks ago and had no idea how far along I was so we scheduled an ultrasound for this week, went in and found out we're almost in the second trimester! We are so so so sooooo thrilled and can't wait for this new little someone to be born so we can hold it! It's only 2 inches long right now but we could still see the little legs and feet kicking away in the ultrasound. It was adorable! I'm not quite sure how to help Easton adjust to the changes, though, so if any of you have some advice for me, I would really appreciate it!

16 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hooray! That is so exciting. How far apart will your little kidos be?

About the toddler and baby thing... my blog "The Village" is going to be doing a post about just that thing on Saturday. So, check it out in the next couple of days and see what advice other moms give. It might help.....

If you want to see "The Village" there is a button on my blog on the sidebar.

Good luck! You lucky girl, didn't even know until you were farther along. Do you not get sick? I start pucking around 6 weeks.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hahaha, not pucking, but puking. Whatever..... spelling.... I need to be better.

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! that's so exciting. you are such a great mom, i'm sure you'll know exactly what to do with Easton. I'm so happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I can't believe it is time for a second... we had our babies at the same time! You are such a great mom. no need to worry about how to ready Easton. I'm sure you will do the right thing when the time comes :)

Janaca said...

Congrats Linsi!!! That is great. Let me tell you that having 2 kids is so much fun. I was so worried about Jordan being jealous about a new baby but things have gone really well. He loves him to death and we haven't had any problems. I'm sure Easton will adjust fine too. Good luck and I'll be watching for updates!

Tashina said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe that you are already so far along! My advice is to talk to Easton as much as possible about the new baby, and keep him involved in the whole thing. It seems to make the transition just a little bit easier... And maybe I will get to come see you in the hospital this time? No infections, please!! :)

Jacque said...

YAY! I HOPE IT'S A GIRL!!

Evans Family said...

How fun! Congrats! Just a nice healthy baby is all we want! love ya

Cindy Harward Eppich said...

The Eppichs are excited about your news! Stay well. Cindy

Tanya said...

How exciting! Congrats!! :)

Emily and Ryan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Good luck to you guys. I think you are heading out to Virginia again. So good luck there. Keep in touch...

Jenae said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!! October babies are fun! haha I hope you're feeling good!!

Cassy said...

Congratulations Lindsay! We are excited for you.

Josh and Kensey said...

Congrats Lyndsi!! It will be so fun for Easton to hve a little brother or sister to play with! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Pace Family said...

Congrats friends...WE love those adorable peck babies so keep em coming. I hope you are all doing well. Are you back east yet? Hope to hear from you soon. TYra

WWW.LIGHTINGTHEWEB.COM said...

Congratulations!!!

Lighting