Thursday, March 5, 2009

Silly Boy!

So, Easton did the funniest thing last night and I just had to write it down before I forget. I brought him in the house and he was screaming because he wanted to go back outside so I was going to the kitchen to get him something to eat. Well, all of the sudden I saw something jump sideways on the floor and looked down and it was a big, blue spider! I am TERRIFIED of spiders so I stood there freaking out for a minute since Jonathan wasn't home to kill it for me. I finally grabbed the lid off the crock pot and threw it on the spider, which it trapped. On closer inspection, I realized it was just a piece of blue string, no spider. :) But amidst my little escapade Easton started laughing his head off. I thought back to what I had done but I had no idea. When I realized the "spider" was just a string, I said, "Oh shoot" and Easton started laughing his head off again. I must have said it when I was freaking out and for some reason he thought it was hilarious, so all night whenever I would say, "Oh shoot" he would laugh and snort! I know this is probably just funny to me, but I love to hear him laugh so I probably said it about a hundred times! What a funny kid!

6 comments:

Jacque said...

How funny! I have definitely jumped at the sight of sting moving from a breeze!
You should record him laughing. that sounds so cute!

Tashina said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love it! No wonder we are such good friends- I freak out at the sight of random string, and I say things over and over and over just to hear Mason laugh!! It's the best!

Nicole said...

haha.... just wait until he starts repeating BACK to you what you say at times like that! hee hee... :)

rainsfamily said...

This is a hysterical post. I will have to tell Sarah about it. She hates spiders so bad. If she sees one in her bedroom, she will sleep on the couch for at least a week, no joke. Your little Eastie is absolutely adorable and of course the two of you are a Beautiful Couple. I wish that we got together more, but at least we have blogs now to keep up with each other. Lots of loves.

Pace Family said...

HELLO PECK FAMILY~ It was so much fun to see you all in Coalville last week. Easton is getting so big, and I love checking in on you all I hope you don't mind. Hope to see you again soon. Tyra Pace

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Hey Linsi! I just wanted to say hi and your little boy is SO cute! I think that's hilarious. I've had the opposite problem where I thought it was a string and it was actually a spider so I can relate with ya there. Hope all is well!