Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Little Model

Isn't Miles so photogenic? Just kidding, we just had a friend of a friend who was hosting a photography workshop and needed baby models and in exchange we got some sweet pictures of the babe. Apparently the photographer was a pretty big deal cuz it cost $1500 to go to the workshop and there were people there who had flown in from all over the country and even Canada to come to it! Pretty sweet deal!

He was 2 weeks old and about 6 lbs in these pictures.







It was cool to see her techniques for getting the babies to hold still and stay asleep so she could pose them. I'll definitely have to remember them for when I try to get kids to hold still for pictures!

3 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Beautiful pictures!!! What a sweet tiny little guy.

I was so excited to see you posted. I've been thinking about you lately and hoping all was going well.

Matt and Suzanne said...

OH my word Lindsi! What a sweet baby, the pictures are perfect! I am so glad you found me in the blog world! Your family is so so beautiful. To finally answer your question we are in our final year of law school, just about to graduate. Hooray! Where are you guys at? Oh I just love that I can keep in touch with you now. You make me want to have a little boy!:)

Sophie Weber said...

Adorable! He is so cute! I just can't get over 3 kids... I swear it was like last week we were in rain tree...