Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our baby is One!

You know how I roll- his birthday was almost two months ago! But it was a blast! We had a little party with our little family of four at home on his birthday, but the real bash came the next week when I went home for a visit. We had Caden's grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins over and had an awesome party.



The food was delicious! ( and adorable- thanks mom and robin!)














The toys were PLENTIFUL! Thanks everybody!







Easton keeps asking when it's going to be his birthday so he can get new toys :)


Caden can read! Haha!



But the company was the best!!! The boys had a blast seeing everyone!











We had so so so soooo much fun! Caden falls in the middle of a three-month run of birthdays in our family- me in July, Cade in August, and Jonathan in September. My birthday was awesome. We went to Seven Peaks, played all day, and went out to dinner just me and jp at night. Caden's birthday was obviously a blast, and Jonathan got to celebrate his birthday for a week straight! We had a little family party on his birthday and he chose Mac and Cheese for his birthday dinner. :) Silly boy. Then we met up with my family in St. George for conference weekend and had another little party for him. Then I threw a little surprise for him the next week and invited a bunch of our friends over. Now we have quite a wait for little E-baby to have his birthday. It's funny to explain to him that Christmas will be before his birthday, because he doesn't really understand that he's going to get presents then too!
Oh, and before I forget... Caden can walk!!! He has been walking between furniture for a month or so and just last week decided he was brave enough to let go and try walking and he's doing it! Now he never crawls and he and Easton are having a blast running around chasing each other. I love it! We're really enjoying LV and our friends here, in fact, so much that I decided to take a few days off last week and skip all the playgroups, library storytimes, and unnecessary trips to the grocery store and just play with my boys. I LOVE my boys and spending all day with them!


1 comment:

McCall and Eric said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! Looks like you guys had a blast in Utah! I took one of those breaks last week too! We stayed in our pajamas and me and Eth just chilled all day. It was so fun!